^_^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Yayay!

As i woke up...i checked my inbox from my phone...still no good news...i stretched and yawned...sat down at the end of my bed...mumbled about not wanting to go to class....class begins at 2.30pm...dang!...i went to the toilet..and saw a cat..not a kitten but a cat..that suddenly acted like a kitten that was hunger for love...what?...so very annoying...*&%^$%^& cat....

I washed my face...hurm! pimple! pimples! n more pimples! i sighed....huh....20 minutes to go and i still haven't change wear the baju kurung ..i rushed back and changed...suddenly...i received a message...
1 Message received
DKA Syodod

Before reading it, i smiled because, somehow..i knew..today's evening class will be canceled(due to certain circumstances)...and it was true!!!..hahahahha....yay!...

JOM TDO!

Toodles!

No comments: