^_^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 28 April 2009

WHAT HURTS THE MOST

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don’t bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I’m not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I’m ok
But that’s not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so closeAnd having so much to say
And watching you walk awayAnd never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving youIs what I was tryin’ to do

It’s hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I’m doin’ ItIt’s hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I’m alone
Still Harder
Getting up, getting dressed, livin’ with this regretBut I know if I could do it overI would trade give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most...
Is being so close.
And having so much to say.
And watching you walk awayAnd never knowingWhat could have been
And not seeing that loving youIs what I was trying to do

What hurts the most...
Is being so close
And having so much to say.
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been.
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

Not seeing that loving you. That’s what I was trying to do
Ooohhh….
Lagu ni membawa pelbagai maksud..terutama sesiapa yang menjalinkan hubunga cinta persahabatan...dulu, aku ingat lagi, time tu aku couple dengan sorang jejaka ni..time tu, aku fikir..hanya dia yang boleh bahagiakan aku..sampai satu hari..aku wat ujian cinta..dan aku tergolong dalam cinta persahabatan..memang itu yang berlaku selepas aku break dengan jejaka itu..aku memulakan satu hubungan baru..aku berkawan lama dengan dia..dia suka sakat aku..memang geram..xhabis2 nak ejek2...kenakan aku..alih2...aku jatuh hati kat dia..owhhh....sekarang..bukan aku nak perpisahan..aku cuma rasa dia akan lebih bahagia dengan orang lain....Tapi, mungkin salah sangkaan aku..sebab..dia slalu ckp kat aku..dia sayangkan aku sorang..aku pun..syg sgt...tapi, hidup mesti diteruskan..kalau ada jodoh..adalah antara kita...For u guys, dun stop ur happiness bcoz of luv..bcoz the word love can also be a silent killer....♥

No comments: