^_^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 26 March 2009

ToNiGhT WiLl bE ThE NiGhT ThAt i wiLl fALl fOr u...

ThInKiNg oF YoU...





??


??


??


??





Wierd thoughts have been circling in my mind?


(Like what Miss Putri?)





Errmmmm....I dunno..but...i am feeling a bit down lately...


(Why is that Miss Putri?)





Hey! Why do you kept on asking questions?


(I...err...)





Wait!


(Yes..)





Who are you?


(I knew you would ask that...)





Tell me....


(Someone you loved before...)



WHAT??!!





Haaaa......I bet you guys wanna know the ending right? Imean...Who's that guy? Where did he come from? How'd they met?





Well....it is definitely a long story...but..long story short....LIES!





Yup!... I was just kidding ya guys... Suspense of the day....da...da...daaaa(Shocking sound effect).....Hehehehe..





What does this have to do with my Title?





Well...nothing!...Just wanna attract you guys to read it...See...most people would feel more likely to read 'luvvy dubby' issues...but....not many realise that this so called thing called L.O.V and E...Whats the word?!





LOVE.....Yes! Good! Hehehehhe....





Now...many of you think that love is the way of life..love is the lifter of my be-gone sorrow...love is...love....is....bla...bla...and bla.....I sick of it actually....sure...I have a boyfriend..and I love him...But...what many of you didn't realise that..We are actually lack of love towards our God....Me..and all Muslims...Allah...





I was actually inspired by my pal...(best bud)..to come up with this issue...Seriously..tell me..those who are in love...Just be honest....You gave, share, cherish your love more to?





I'm not saying that Im an angel from up above...lets be open...Okay? I was in the office this morning and I saw an article about happiness... The title was...





'The Essence Of Happiness'





Well..it was actually a poem...by Anonymous...It made me think twice..Yup!... Something that can guarantee our happiness...making us forget bout our problems and calm ourself is God..our God..Once we feel the connection...love...endlessly our God...we will feel so much better..Go ahead..try! I did...and realised I missed out a lot! With the help from my sayang...(who have change my life a lot)..He always reminds me not to forget Allah SWT...Alhamdulillah...We are happy..and hoped to blessed by Allah swt until fate met us up...InsyaAllah...So...Think about it ok? It won't hurt you ...





K...Toodles!





Assalamualaikum...






No comments: