^_^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pain, pain...like...GO AWAY PLEASE?!

Assalamualaikum =)

Miss updating my blog.. Hectic week.. Now i have to stand the pain that is occurring on my right eye! Yes, i just typed occur ..LAME! 

The pain...now i know how it felt like having a 'ketumbit' *not sure how to translate in english* ..I remembered the time when a friend of mine suffered what i am suffering now! It was huge..but still a small ketumbit for me...Still ...IT WILL EVENTUALLY GET BIGGER! Damn-_-

Anyways.. as much as i would love to share or show what ketumbit looks like..*especially on me* .. people say that its contagious ...so i dont want to risk anyone who's reading my bloggay..love ya guys =)

Well... Nothing much to type..i'll update more=)

p/s: any tips ? =(

kbai

No comments: