^_^

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Goobly! Hahahaha...it just popped out...


Salam and hello to everyone...tonight is kinda lonely...everything seems quite...too quite...my head is twirling like nuts! Still...with hope n will in wanting to update this blog so much...i pushed everything i had in me to type what i wanted to say...wanna know more ...stay...hate me and pissed off? just leave...simple rules..hahahha


So...it has been quite a while since we spoken...and i dun mind a bit...regarding what happened in the past...i apologize again...it's just that im so sick and tired now...my hearts kept telling me to payback...but...mind and instinct helped a lot! Thankies!..hehehe...why waste my precious time thinking about something i my self am not sure of in the end..when i can actually be better in the future...


I smiled...and am smiling while updating this blog...why? Estas loco!... Si...estoy loco..pero...i still can diffrentiate what is good and what is bad...in terms i like to use...GOOBA!..hehehe...cute word...me likeyyy...like the word rachel's daughter said...GLEEBAH!


Owh..yeah...almost forgot...the teddy bear...up there...is actually the kind of bear that i want....to HIM...i nak yg tu gak! hahahhahhaha....siapa HIM tu?? no one...hhuhu...so, who's gonna give me that bear?!...

Although i am not quite certain regarding the future I might be in...One step at a time like JordAn said... anyway, be good! and let's make it fun !


Toodles!

No comments: